Iota provide all Asbestos Survey “types” to our clients. As a UKAS accredited company you can be assured that our services as well as the subsequent reports are strictly monitored in relation to quality and completeness.
We will carry out surveys in a professional manner, with a personal approach at a Fair price. No hidden costs, no jargon filled reports, no nonsense.
With our own in house Laboratory you can be assured we will turn around your report quickly, accurately and within budget.
We carry out the surveys listed below to Domestic, Commercial and Industrial properties;
- Asbestos Management Surveys
- Asbestos Refurbishment Surveys
- Asbestos Demolition Surveys
- Asbestos Re-Inspections
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are an employer or building owner you must make sure the following is completed to keep yourself compliant in terms of Asbestos;
- Have a Asbestos Management Survey carried out if your building was constructed before 2000
- Have an Asbestos Management plan alongside policies and procedures in place.
- Complete an Asbestos Refurbishment or Demolition survey prior to any works within your (pre-2000) building
- Provide training and instruction to anyone who may come into contact with Asbestos whilst carrying out their work.
UKAS accreditation gives you peace of mind. Our systems and team are rigorously audited to ensure we provide the absolute best service. Using an accredited company vastly reduces your liability as you are assured that we are suitable and competent to complete the works. If you chose to use an unaccredited company the burden is on you to assess if they are suitable to complete the works.
There are a multitude of factors which contribute to a survey price ranging from building size to complexity and access. A survey could cost anywhere from £150.00 upwards
As we have our own inhouse laboratory our report turnaround is excellent. In normal circumstances you will have a report turned around within a week of completion of site works.
Have any other questions?Get In Touch